Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Lip Gloss is Poppin'



Yes, I did just quote Lil Mama. It's still summer, and even though I am raring at the bit to wear fall's deep, deep lips, I feel weird wearing lipstick (obviously there are some exceptions). However, I am not opposed to a good lip gloss during the summer months. Currently, my favorite lip gloss is the Jelly Balm by L'Oreal Hip in Succulent. Though a bit expensive for a drugstore brand, it has the quality of a a more upscale brand. I don't find it to be sticky, the color is beautiful (they aren't kidding around with a name like High Intensity Pigments), and best of all, it is long lasting. Seriously. For some weird reason, lip gloss seems to disappear off of my lips within 15 minutes of putting it on. I don't know if I constantly lick my lips (I really hope not-- I don't want to be the freaky girl who walks around licking her lips all of the time), but this stuff actually stayed on. A miracle! I like to put a little bit of foundation on my lips before I apply it, to get an especially amazing color pay off. Fer serious.

No comments: